Sabrina Helton, a senior in the NIU School of Theatre and Dance is working on her senior project, a performance piece centered around the theme of suicide prevention. She is inviting other students to audition to participate in the project, STIGMA: A collection of scenes and monologues with etudes and dances.
Google Form Filled out By: Jan 15th
- :30 second Etude or Dance recorded (About Mental Health or Suicide Awareness.)
- Sixteen bars of a song recorded
- Dancers do not have to sing if they wish not to
If this doesn’t not work or there are problems or you need more time then Friday, please email Sabrina.
Show Process will be:
- January – April, once a week.
- Performance end of April or second week of May.
- Sunday evening (Can be subject to change.)
- Additional Rehearsal will depend on filming and schedules.